As of the 1st July 2021 Pioneer Valley Water has transfered its demand management to Tyeware’s Telemex Smart Irrigation System. This new system allows allocation holders to better monitor their water usage and place water orders via a web portal.
Benefits of the new system include:
- Greatly improved water order visibility combined with improved ease of order creation, modification and deletion.
- View remaining allocation based on previous usage and current orders.
- View current demand and remaining capacity on the distribution system the allocation draws from.
- View the status of orders including if the water is currently being delivered but yet to arrive at the water extraction point.
- Reduction in notice time required to input orders.
- Ability to cancel orders even if partially delivered.
- An easy to use and user friendly Mobile App.
Gone is the dial up system of ordering. Water orders will still be accepted by phoning the office up during office hours.
Tyeware Telemex Smart Irrigation is a locally development product supported by skilled developers based in Mackay. Combined with our control system upgrade and replacement done with the support of Logicamms we now have a leading edge system supported by companies and people based in the Mackay region.